Welcome to your connected home!
Call PSI today at 206.322.3186 or use our online customer contact form and we’ll call you!
Our dynamic, lifestyle-enhancing system protects your property and possessions and lets you control your security system, thermostats, lighting, door locks and more—all from one brilliant, full-color touchscreen.
With home automation you can seamlessly integrate all your home systems into one, so that with the touch of a button you can activate your home’s security, entertainment and lighting systems. Imagine leaving home in the morning while activating your home automation system to automatically take care of:
- Arming your security system
- Closing the blinds and opening the garage door
- Regulating the thermostat
- Paging you when your children get home from school
- Turning off pre-selected lights and appliances
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
Practical and affordable, the system fully integrates with Z-Wave®-enabled thermostats, locks and lighting systems to create home automation capabilities.
- Brilliantly Simple. A brilliant, 4.7″ full-color touchscreen that makes security system operation easier than ever—with graphics and menu-driven prompts guiding you every step of the way.
- Easy to Read. Icons and words are large, clear and easy to read—making it great for family members of all ages.
- Full Voice Response. For an added level of security, system status and zone descriptions are announced in clear, spoken English.
- Customized Information. Customized location-based content for weather, traffic and news can be delivered right to the touchscreen.
- 4G Alarm Communications. 4G-capable for routing alarms to the central station. 4G will be supported long into the future and is the fasted way to send signal to central station and is the fasted way to connect to Total Connect.
- 24/7 Monitoring. You and your family can enjoy peace of mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by having your security system monitored by a central station. These highly trained home security professionals are always
standing by, ready to send help to your home in the event of a fire, burglary or other emergency.
- Two-way Voice. When an alarm signal is received, the optional two-way voice feature lets central station operators listen in and talk to you or anyone else on the premises*—assuring you that the proper response personnel will be dispatched at a moment’s notice should the need arise.
- Stay Informed. The “Follow Me” feature can call and alert you to alarms and remind you of important appointments.
- Remote Control. With Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, you can operate your system from any smartphone or compatible device.
ENERGY AND HOME MANAGEMENT
Your system is expandable so it’s easy to add optional Z-Wave® enabled devices, giving you centralized, fingertip control of your thermostats, lights, locks and more from one user interface. You won’t believe how easy it is to stay comfortable, save money and save energy without having to change your daily routine!
- Thermostats. Honeywell’s Z-Wave® enabled thermostats can automatically adjust every time you arm or disarm LYNX Touch. You can also set scenes and schedules for comfort and energy savings, and control your thermostats remotely with Honeywell’s Total Connect™ Remote Services.
- Lighting. You can turn select indoor and outdoor lights on or off every time you arm or disarm LYNX Touch. You can also set scenes and schedules for ambience and security, and control your lights from any remote location with Total Connect Remote Services.
- Locks. You can lock and unlock your doors wherever you are on premises automatically when arming and disarming LYNX Touch. You can also set scenes and schedules for added security.
- Scenes and Schedules. Creating scenes and schedules with Z-Wave® devices can enhance your lifestyle and help you save money and energy without any change in your daily routine. For example, a “Goodnight” scene could
entail having the doors lock, thermostat setback and the lights shut off when you arm your security system at night. A schedule might be created to have the porch and hallway lights on and the thermostat set to a specific temperature an hour before you leave the office so you arrive to a comfortable, well-lit home. You can also schedule groups of devices to turn on or off at various times of the day. The possibilities are endless!
Whatever your family’s lifestyle, at PSI we’ve got the right protection solution for you. There’s never been a better time to take advantage of our home security services.