Protective Services Inc. (PSI), is an independent, family-owned residential and commercial fire/security service located in Seattle, Washington.
Owned and operated by Mr. Kim Proctor, Kim’s daughter Katherine has also played an active role in the family business since the age of 15, along with a team of knowledgeable personnel.
With over four decades in the security and fire safety systems business, Kim Proctor has earned a highly regarded reputation. Kim and his team care deeply about the safety and well-being of all people and take great pride in knowing that PSI services provide families and businesses with peace of mind.
PSI Mission Statement
At Protective Systems, our goal is to make a positive difference to the comfort, safety and security of our neighbors’ homes and businesses in Western Washington.
That is what we set out to do back in 1970. Today, our outstanding service, innovative products and customer dedication continues to make our valued neighbors feel safer at home and at work.
PSI stands for Pride, Service and Integrity
Pride in our workmanship…
Service that includes 24/7 emergency repairs…
Integrity… you won’t be pressured to get a system that’s beyond your needs…
Are you beginning to see why our exclusive way of doing business places us above the rest? Here are just a few more ways we go further than our competitors:
- No subcontractors. Our very own highly skilled technicians install your system for you.
- No monitoring contracts. Other companies expect you to sign a contract that commits to you to years of high monthly payments.
- We install it, you own it. Many will only lease a system to you, which means extra costs all around.
- Option of using another company’s monitoring service. Some of our competitors lock out their system so that another alarm company can’t provide system service.
- Guard response. With guard response you don’t need to worry about city registration fees and false alarm costs. This service can partner with police response or replace it.
Your family’s safety and comfort is important to us. That’s why we promise:
- Superior customer care and service
- Quality constant monitoring services
- Preventative maintenance for years of smooth operations
Protective Systems Inc. is a Better Business Bureau accredited member with a rating of A+ and participates in the Better Business Bureau care program.