Protective Systems, Inc. (PSI) is a reputable Seattle-based company that was formed back in 1970. Family owned and operated, PSI is a provider of home and business security and fire safety systems.
Our Mission Statement
At Protective Systems, our goal is to make a positive difference to the comfort, safety and security of our neighbors’ homes and businesses in Western Washington.
That is what we set out to do back in 1970. Today, our outstanding service, innovative products and customer dedication continues to make our valued neighbors feel safer at home and at work.
PSI stands for Pride, Service and Integrity
Pride in our workmanship…
Service that includes 24/7 emergency repairs…
Integrity… you won’t be pressured to get a system that’s beyond your needs…
Are you beginning to see why our exclusive way of doing business places us above the rest? Here are just a few more ways we go further than our competitors:
- No subcontractors. Our very own highly skilled technicians install your system for you.
- No monitoring contracts. Other companies expect you to sign a contract that commits to you to years of high monthly payments.
- We install it, you own it. Many will only lease a system to you, which means extra costs all around.
- Option of using another company’s monitoring service. Some of our competitors lock out their system so that another alarm company can’t provide system service.
- Guard response. With guard response you don’t need to worry about city registration fees and false alarm costs. This service can partner with police response or replace it.
Your family’s safety and comfort is important to us. That’s why we promise:
- Superior customer care and service
- Quality constant monitoring services
- Preventative maintenance for years of smooth operations
Call us today at 206.322.3186 for more information or to schedule your free no-obligation consultation!
Subscribe to the PSI Newsletter
|Thank you for your interest in Protective Systems, Inc. Sign up for our newsletter for occasional news and tips on life safety and receive a free copy of our Life Safety handbook.